It’s time to talk about that “Time Of The Month” ladies…something that isn’t often spoken about out loud but I feel that it should be. You might be thinking, why on earth is this girl talking about periods and sanitary products on her blog?
They are better for our health because:
- Their products are perfume, viscose and rayon free.
- They do not use chlorine of dioxin to bleach their products
- Their products are hypoallergenic to reduce the risks of vaginal irritations and allergies and are compatible with your bodies natural PH
- They only use 100% pure certified organic cotton – a naturally breathable fibre which is healthier for your body
They are better for our environment because:
- They do not use cellulose pulp, which is obtained from felling trees in rainforests.
- They are 95% biodegradable and dissolve naturally in landfills.
- All of their products have been certified by the ICEA (Environmental & Ethical Certification Institute) and GOTS (Global Organic Standard) Associations.
You can get these online at TOTM (where you can get a free trial) and on Feel Unique, both as a monthly subscription service that you can cancel at anytime.